Blamo Repository has introduced Argon live TV KODI add-on. It is the best Live TV add-on that is used for a long time. It is a must-have Addon for all the Kodi users and especially for the ones who are looking for content from all over the world. Here are the steps to download and install Argon live TV KODI add-on.
Setup and Install Argon Live TV KODI add-on
- Go the settings tool of the KODI application.
- Under settings find the file manager and click on it.
- Click on add source.
- Click NONE.
- Copy the URL http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/. This URL is case sensitive so make sure that you enter it correctly.
- Name the net media source as BLAMO.
- See if everything is correct and click OK.
- Go back to the main menu of the application and click on add-on.
- Select Add-on package installer.
- Click on install from zip file.
- Select the Blamo option.
- Select repository.blamo-0.1.6.zip
- Wait for the notification of Blamo repo installed notification.
- Click on install from repository.
- Select the Blamo Repo.
- Select Video Add-ons.
- Select Argon Live.
- Now Click on Install.