Guide to Install Kodi on Apple TV : As we all know that Kodi is one of the most popular open source media player which will enhance the quality of the videos, movies, and music that will help in providing great entertainment to people. One of the reasons for the incredible popularity of this app is that it can be downloaded on any of the devices very easily. Here, the user can see all the information regarding Install Kodi on Apple TV 1,2,3 and 4 Without Jailbreaking. Let’s have a look at the process of installing Kodi on Apple TV 1,2,3 and 4 without jailbreaking which is given below and with the process, there is one more thing that every apple user is frequently asking after watching the reviews of the users of Kodi. The question is “Can We Install Kodi on Apple TV? So, let’ have a look on the same.
- Can We Install Kodi on Apple TV?
- How to Install Kodi on Apple TV 1 Without Jailbreaking?
- How to Install Kodi on Apple TV 2 Without Jailbreaking?
- How to Install Kodi on Apple TV 3 Without Jailbreaking?
- How to Install Kodi on Apple TV 4 Without Jailbreaking?
Can We Install Kodi on Apple TV?
The answer of this question that “Can We Install Kodi on Apple TV” is YES! We can install and there is another great news for the Apple users that they can install the kodi app without even Jailbreaking. The Kodi app can be installed in many different operating systems and therefore, the user can install this App very easily in different devices. Therefore, the Apple users will easily install Kodi on different Apple TV devices such as Kodi Apple TV 1, Apple TV 2, Apple TV 3 and Apple TV 4.
Install Kodi to Apple TV 4 Without Jailbreak VIDEO
How to Install Kodi on Apple TV 1 Without Jailbreaking?
The first generation Apple TV is now unavailable in the shops or even not available online but those who already have this device, they can easily download kodi app in their Apple TV 1 only by following these simple steps:
- The user needs to update their Apple TV 1 and make sure that they are using OS 3.0.2 in their devices.
- When the update will be completed, the user needs to navigate the OS settings and change the settings of Audio and Video and then, the user needs to change HDMI output to RGB High.
- After doing this much, the user needs to connect the device to their network with the help of Ethernet cable which will plug the device into the router.
- Wi-Fi connection may not work due to change in the process of the device.
- Then, the user needs to use their Mac to create an Open ELEC FLASH DRIVE.
- After doing this much, the user needs to launch the terminal app.
- Now, the user will get the USB drive in order to run the command.
- Then, the user will find the USB drive and once, he will be done with this, they will be able to see further details on their drive.
- Finally, the user needs to run the command for installing it further.
How to Install Kodi on Apple TV 2 Without Jailbreaking?
The user needs to install Kodi on Apple TV 2, the user will need to do the things that are mentioned below their devices:
- The user needs to open the terminal on their Apple TV 2 device and there they have to open the terminal and type the command on it.
- Then, the user needs to enter the next command after that.
- After doing this much, the user has to restart their Apple TV 2.
- The App is installed in the device now and the user will open it on their devices.
How to Install Kodi on Apple TV 3 Without Jailbreaking?
There is a less good news for the Apple TV 3 Jailbreak users because it is not possible for them to download kodi app directly on it and people need to follow the different steps that are given below:
- The Apple TV 3 users have to use Airplay to send the Kodi content on their device from another apple device.
- If the user is using Mac, they have to download kodi on their device and then they can mirror their screen to Kodi Apple TV 3.
- There is an issue that the user can not use their device for anything when they are using kodi.
- The user can also download kodi in their device and then use Air Parrot in the same way .
How to Install Kodi on Apple TV 4 Without Jailbreaking?
- The user needs to download the app first and then the installation process will start.
- Then, the user needs to launch Xcode on their Mac and once, they have open it, they need to create a new Xcode project.
- The user has to open up a new Xcode project then, the user will be invited to give a name to the project. Then, click Next.
- Then, the Xcode will generate an error code which will match the provisioning profile. Then, the user needs to fix the issue and wait while the problem is being solved.
- Then, the Apple developer account is needed which will fix the problem and now, the user needs to sign in to the Apple Developer Account.
- Then, after doing this much, the user had to select Kodi Apple TV 4 from drop down menu.
- Then, the user needs to open iOS app singer and have to choose Singing certificate option from the menu.
- Now, the user has to choose the Input file and put another file.
- After doing all this, the user needs to click on start and then, they will get an IPA file.
- Then, the user needs to go to the windows devices and then they have to select the option which came on the left side of the screen and click on the option of + which is under the installed apps section.
- At last, the users need to locate the IPA file in their Apple TV 4 Jailbreak.
Thus, these are the different steps that the user have to follow for installing the kodi app on Apple TV 1,2,3 and 4 without jailbreaking.