Streaming issues can be of many forms, it could be due to a lack of source links or network issues. Some examples of streaming issues in Kodi:
- Any video lacks a source link.
- You may be getting an issue like Covenant not loading movies.
- Video tries to play but never starts.
- The video starts to play but buffers periodically
- Video abruptly stops while playing.
Check if you are using the latest version of Kodi and Add-on
To ensure that all the Add-ons are up to date, you must download Kodi from trusted sources.
- If you are an android user, you should download Kodi from Google Play Store, it would get updates regularly
- If you are a windows user, download it from Windows store for the latest versions.
- For everyone else and for those using Amazon Firestick, have to download it manually from Kodi’s Website.
Covenant Not Finding Streams
You may have encountered the problem that most of the Kodi users face, Covenant streams not working issue. It might be a frustrating issue, and some might want to reset their Kodi. But, before that users must try this fix:
- Open Covenant Add-on
- Click on Tools Option
- Go to Settings > General
- Make sure here Timeout is 30 or not, If not change it to 30
- Click “Playback” (located beside Provided timeout option)
- Turn on “Hosters with Captchas”
- Set Max Quality to “1080p” > OK
- Click on “Covenant Clear Cache” > Yes
- Click on Covenant “Clear Provider” > Yes
- Choose your favourite TV show to watch it.
No Stream available for some content but others working fine? Try this simple fix:
- Go To Tools
- Click on the settings icon
- Click on Accounts Tab
- Click OK. (You will be taken back to the tools page)
- Click on Settings
- Click on Account Tab
- Go in URL Resolver Settings
- Universal Resolver Tab
- Real-Debrid Reset My Authorisation (you will be taken back to the tools page again)
- Settings > Accounts> Accounts Tab
- URL Resolver Settings
- Universal Resolver Tab
- Real-Debrid (/re)Authorize My Account (complete the authorization process)
- Repeat steps 10,11,12
- Real-Debrid Enable> OK
If this doesn’t work, try to reset your Kodi and box, and then try this fix again.
Covenant No Stream Available 2018
Amidst all the frustration of not getting to watch your favourite show even when you have the latest version of Kodi and had updated all Add-ons, you might be thinking about a decent covenant replacement for your device. Read on to know about various alternatives for Kodi for Krypton 17
Placenta: How o Install Placenta on Krypton 17
- Launch Kodi
- Press Setting > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Select None
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ > press Done
- Enter the name for media source > type Blamo > OK
- Go back to Home Screen > Add-ons
- Press Install from Zip file > select Blamo
- Press repository.blamo.zip > Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Press Install from repository > Select Blamo Repo
- Press Video Add-ons > Select Placenta
- Press Install
Wait till you see installations completed message. A placenta is now installed and ready to use.