Dubbed anime add-on is the new and exciting KODI add-on by cosmic saint Repository. If you are among the people who love watching the creative and animated stuff across the world in various languages like English then this KODI add-on must have in your bucket list.
The Dubbed anime as the name suggests, broadcasts all kind of animated media such as 2D animation, 3D animation, traditional simple animation, Motion graphics, stop motion, animation based movies, and various other forms of creative animated media.
Setup and Install Dubbed Anime Kodi Add-ons
- Open the application “KODI”
- Now go to the system settings icon on the top left of the page
- Find the option of system setting and click on it.
- There you will see the option of Add source, click on it.
- Insert the URL http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ in the box that appears on the screen.
- Give the name “BLAMO” to the next media source.
- See if everything is right and return back to the main menu.
- Click on add-on package installer icon from the main menu.
- find the option of install from zip file and click on it.
- A new box will come up with various options click on BLAMO.
- Select the option of repository BLAMO zip format file
- Wait for it to get downloaded.
- Now click on install from repository.
- Find BLAMO repository and click on it.
- Click on video add-on.
- Click on the option of Dubbed anime add-on and enjoy
Hope you all find this article useful.